I’ve always really liked college football, but since moving to Vegas I’ve grown more to love it. There’s just something about waking up with the pregame shows starting at 6 am and the games starting at 9…
The seasons starting and I thought I’d make a few predictions (because I know you’ve been dying to hear them) so here goes:
- Early game to watch: Today: LSU vs. Oregon. Dang.
- The day to not get off your couch: November 5. Texas A&M vs. Oklahoma. LSU vs. Alabama. South Carolina vs. Arkansas.
- Surprise undefeated teams going into conference championship games: South Carolina (who is loaded) and Virginia Tech each have easy schedules. The Gamecocks toughest game is at Arkansas. The Hokies big challenge is … at Georgia Tech?
- Best team not ranked in the top 5: Texas A&M. Unfortunately for them, they play Oklahoma at Oklahoma. Not cool.
- Team I hate who unfortunately is on their way back: Notre Dame.
- Heisman Winner: Andrew Luck. (2) LaMichael James. (3) Marcus Lattimore. (4) Landry Jones. (5) Trent Richardson.
- So who wins it all? I hate to take the obvious (and I won’t be shocked if Virginia Tech or South Carolina sneaks in) but I’ve got to go with Oklahoma.